Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Daybook #1

The clock says....12:55 a.m.

Outside my window....it's still dark and cold cause it's after midnight.

I am thinking...of the new things I want to do in 2013.

I am grateful for....the world not coming to an end, lol.

From the kitchen.... it's exactly like we left it earlier still needing to be picked up a bit.

I am creating.... a snood, a head covering.

I am reading.....The Stone Crow and Spirit Walk.

I am hoping....this year will be better than 2012.

I am hearing..... the dryer going and the washer.

Around the house.....most of the household is sleeping, me I'm the night owl.

The weather outside is.....it's 39 degrees but glad there is no snow considering it's January now.

Worthy to watch.....My Three Wives, gave such a more positive point of view and look at poly marriages than my Sister Wives.

Steps toward simplicity....decluttering.

On my mind....taking steps to improve my health which means more exercise.

I laugh.....that people still thought the world could come to an end at midnight.

I love..... our fur babies Jewel and Shiloh.

Something new..... I got a new journal .to write in this year.

One of my favorite things....our granddaughter Allisun.

 
 
A photo worth sharing......This is Allisun.

3 comments:

MaryFran said...

Happy New Year!!!!!!!

Countrywoman said...

Thanks Mary you too

karamino said...

Your granddaughter so cute! Happy New Year!