There is only today and tomorrow left of 2012. People worried that the world was ending because someone once again predicted it. I just don't understand why people are in such a hurry for the world to end as they know it. Are you so dissatisfied with your life that you want a way out without doing it by your own hand? You know what the world isn't going to end because so and so says it is. No one knows when or if that will ever happen. Quit putting your faith and life in someone else's hands.
Off the soap box now climbing back down to safer ground.
So as I sit and reflect today I wondered exactly what about me has changed?
1. another year older
2. I have lost a small amount of weight
3. I've accomplished my walking goals for this year
4. I've exercised more than the previous year
5. no longer worrying about things I can't change, it's useless and does my health no good
6. I've taken to the softer side of myself am more willing to be the woman I am
7. I completed a number of reading challenges
8. our 1st granddaughter was born bringing me into the age of being a grandparent which isn't about physical age at all
9. letting go of past hurts, wounds
10. accepting the fact that not only do I have depression but an eating disorder
11. I am a submissive wife
12. My view on the spiritual world has and is still changing
13. I'm accepting the darker side of myself and things I like that aren't necessarily all fluff and goodness
14. I let go of the dream of publishing any more stories or books simply because I'm tired of the fight and battle I am currently in to get my rights back to a story that is out. This has drained me of that passion. After a while you just get tired and fed up.
15. I am finally comfortable in my own skin
16. I'll never be able to please everybody and that is okay
17. I would rather wear long dresses and skirts than pants
18. It is not my spouse's or children's responsibility to make me happy
19. I've gotten back into drawing
20. I enjoy a good erotic d/s story over other kinds
I'm sure as I continue to reflect on this year that I'll eventually end up adding more things to this list.