Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Gratitude

I have decided to start hopefully on a daily basis things I am grateful for in my life. I have never really done this before and I am hoping it will be a start of a new form of appreciation not only for myself but life in general.

1. My life- the ability to awaken each day
2. My husband- the man brave enough to love me
3. My health- even though it needs work for the most part I am in okay shape
4. My kids- I wouldn't give them up for the world
5. My grandchild- more precious then tinsel, silver or gold

2 comments:

Jane Cartelli said...

I write a gratitude list every morning and then I write a list of what I will do that day to strengthen my recovery from food addiction. The two seem to go well together in unexpected ways.

Countrywoman said...

Thank you Jane